Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

COLLECTION :: Rockstar Birthday Party

Hello my rocker fans out there!

I am so excited to grant you an ALL- ACCESS VIP pass to take a look at the all new ROCKSTAR birthday collection!

rocker birthday, rocker party, damask, VIP pass, adult party idea
 {photo courtesy of Dreamin n' Details Design}


This is an AWESOME birthday party theme as it could be used for men & women - adults & teens that wanna ROCK n ROLL all night & party every day! PERFECT & such a fun theme that you can do alot with as far as the food & decor!

This collection IDEA came from my good friend, Cineca from Dreamin n Details Design when she emailed me & asked me to design this collection. I just LOVE custom design work!  She wanted some damask & of course a rocker color scheme of black & red with some purple thrown in! She also told me what she needed: an invite, labels, VIP passes for nametags & a couple other items.

Here are a few pics from her party with the ROCKSTAR collection:

I'm with the band, rocker invite, rock n roll party, concert ticket invite
 {photo courtesy of Dreamin n' Details Design}



rockstar party, shots, black & red, rocker birthday party, VIP pass
 {photo courtesy of Dreamin n' Details Design}


To see the ENTIRE Rockstar party that Cineca threw, you can visit her blog here:


So here you have it & what's included in this collection . . .ENJOY!

I'm with the band invite, rockstar birthday invite, rocker concert ticket invite

Invite - can be found listed here in my shop


rockstar toppers, rocker birthday toppers, rock party confetti
Toppers that can be used scattered on tables or put them on sticks & add to food for decor.

I'm with the band labels, food labels, rock party food labels, table tents

These large labels are used in this photo below:
rock party decor, i"m with the band, music party, rockin birthday party
 {photo courtesy of Dreamin n' Details Design}


VIP passes used for nametags for the guests - keepin it legit!
VIP pass nametags, VIP passes, rocker birthday party, rock n roll


A couple other things I added to this collection:
dessert bar labels, small food labels for rock party

Smaller labels - could be used for food/ dessert bar labels

damask napkin wraps, napkin wraps for rocker party, rockstar birthday 
Drink flags


and pictured is a ROCKSTAR banner that also comes with this collection

rockstar birthday party pack, rockstar banner, rockstar VIP passes



You can find this collection in my shop here, if you are looking for a great theme for a friend or a teenager. Includes everything you could need to create a ROCKIN good party!

Thanks for being here- enjoy your day! xoxo








Are you loving the "eye candy" here? 

Then join me over on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram or
check out my designs, artwork & decor in my Etsy shop
 
Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely one cool collection! Teens would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the compliment - glad you think so! =)

      Delete

let me know you were here . . .