Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

SIPS :: Americana Pina Colada drink recipe

pina colada recipe, how to make a pina colada, summer drink ideas, pineapple drink


Hello there!
Welcome to day #2 on my 4th of July Party IDEAS series!
If you missed the IDEA from DAY #1 just click HERE!

Today I am bringing you one of my favorite summer beverages!

AMERICANA PINA COLADA!
I am sure that most of you at one time or another have had this popular yummy tasting fruity drink. BUT why not make it a little more fun & add it into a carved out pineapple! I PROMISE you - it DOES taste better! ;)

Here's my IDEA on this fun Americana Pina Colada:



Here's a recipe for Americana Pina Colada:

 You will need:
~ 1 pineapple
~ pineapple juice - 4 oz
~ 3 oz. rum
~ 2 oz. coconut cream
~ 2 cups crushed ice

Prepare:
~ Cut the top of your pineapple & hollow out the inside just enough to fit in your drink. Pour all the ingredients into a blender & blend on high speed. Pour into your hollowed out pineapple & serve. You made add some garnish to your drink: drink umbrella, slice of kiwi, pineapple, etc. ENJOY!

summer drinks, pine colada, pineapple drink, drinks in a pineapple

Hope you enjoyed these tips/ ideas for 4th of July Dessert IDEAS! 
We'll be back for the #3 IDEA for the 4th of July - hope to see you!



Are you loving the "eye candy" here?



Then join me over on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram so you never miss out on an exclusive deal or any behind the scenes photos!




Check out my designs, artwork & decor in my Etsy shop



Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

1 comment:

let me know you were here . . .